Join Kyneton’s own “Raspberry Queen” to:
· Get some free raspberry canes to grow in your own backyard
· Learn about raspberry growing from the “queen”
· Help to stop the raspberries taking over the whole of Jan’s veggie patch
· Weed around the raspberries
· To have some fun chatting with other garden-loving locals
· Enjoy a yummy afternoon tea
· Bring your kids to run and play (or garden if they really want to)
Why? It’s an opportunity to share your garden dreams and challenges, ask questions, learn and help others.
When: Sunday 23rd April from 2pm to 4pm
Where: 10 Granite Hill Lane, Kyneton (from Kyneton take Edgecombe, Pipers Creek, Baynton and Black Hill Roads, then first right past the Kyneton Golf Course)
What to bring: gloves, sun hat (or beanie), water bottle, tools (especially spades for digging up raspberries)
Any questions please call Julie on 5422 3023 or 0425 724 156.