You are invited to Jan & Doug’s Garden
- Get some free raspberry canes to grow in your own backyard
- Learn about raspberry growing from the “Queen”
- Help to stop the raspberries taking over the whole of Jan’s veggie patch
- Weed where those pesky little things manage to pop up around the raspberries
- To have some fun chatting with other garden-loving locals
- Enjoy a yummy afternoon tea
- Share some ideas for our involvement in the Kyneton Agricultural Show in November
- Restart the regular Garden Gatherings that have been in recess for some time (Garden Gatherings will be monthly from now. They’re usually between 2 and 4 pm on Sundays, and wrap up with afternoon tea provided).
Why? It’s an opportunity to share your garden dreams and challenges, ask questions, learn and help others.
When: Sunday 3rd August from 2pm to 4pm
Where: 10 Granite Hill Lane, Kyneton (take the first right after the Kyneton Golf Course)
What to bring: gloves, water bottle, tools (especially for digging up raspberries)
Any questions please call Julie McLaren on 5422 3023 or 0425 724 156
No need to RSVP, just turn up
If you know someone who would be interested in joining us, please pass on this invitation. If you can come, please don’t forget to add it to your diary.
And if you’re interested in hosting your own garden gathering you just need to attend two or three for others to qualify. Please contact us for more information.
~ Looking forward to seeing you there ~